Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oct.8,2008

Where do you start to tell your lifes story? Well, here goes......
I was born in January of 1960, I have been told there was a snow storm here that week, which
is funny because I was born in Augusta,Ga. ,not known for snow down here.
I am the 5 th child born to this family, and the last to be born before the big DIVORCE.

So much to tell , so many thoughts. I have 4 whole sisters and 1 whole brother. Only children of
divorce understand what that means? I have 1 half sister and 2 half brothers, and they are
actually whole people, well for the most part.

Back in the old 1960's Divorce usually meant that mom got the house and kids and dad left.....
Well not here..My dad got the house and all 5 kids............ I am quite sure it was a scary situation
for him to start with, but he grew to cope , in some ways, it only took him a few years to get
a gripe on the situation..........................a housekeeper/live-in nanny.

She was German and hard to understand in the beginning, in time , like years later, we
understood how hard it was for her. She , woops that word wasn't aloud , Elizabeth , cooked
new foods , and kept a CLEAN HOUSE. and it was clean. Elizabeth stayed with us for some
4 or 5 years off and on.

Tomorrow I'll tell you about our pond and 50 acres yard..................................Complete with a real train....

No comments: